Air fryers have quickly become one of the most used kitchen appliances in the home, and for good reason! They make cooking faster, easier, cleaner, healthier and everything comes out delicious! If you or a loved one have an air fryer on their list this year, then this Air Fryer and Air Fryer Accessories Gift Guide is perfect for you...it even includes the best air fryer accessories to go with your air fryer!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission.
Air Fryers on Sale
I want to start by telling you about my two favorite air fryers...one is the typical drawer type air fryer with a built in basket and the other is a multifunction air fryer that can also bake, toast, broil, roast, dehydrate, slow cook and more on top of air frying.
The Cosori Air Fryer Max XL is a budget friendly option for an air fryer, and has the capacity to cook for a whole family...it can even air fry up to a whole 5 lb. chicken! It doesn't take up too much counter space and is easy to use. Make it multi use with some of the accessories listed later in this article!
2. The Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Pro is top of the line. It's a bit on the expensive side, but if you are looking for a high end, multi-functional air fryer/convection oven, then it is totally worth the money. This is the one that I own, and I use it daily...I rarely even use my oven now. I've air fried, baked, roasted, re-heated and use it to toast bagels and grilled cheese.
Air Fryer Accessories
Whether you already own an air fryer or are looking to buy/ask for one this holiday season, this gift guide will tell you all the air fryer accessories that will make cooking with your air fryer a breeze! I use my air fryer on a daily basis and have used all of these...there are items that allow you to bake, grill, cook and more along with all of the air fryer "helpers" I use to cook with and keep it a little more clean. Plus, I've added my Air Fryer Cooking Chart that tells you just how long different items take to cook and what temperature you should use to cook them too!
3. Quarter Sheet Pans: If you buy/have an air fryer that also functions as an oven, then these are a must have! They are perfect for roasting vegetables, baking cookies and so much more...I use them almost daily!
4. Silicone Kitchen Tongs: Tongs are so helpful when using your air fryer. I use them to add and remove items to the air fryer, flip meat, and move things around. They won't damage the surface of your air fryer like metal tongs and spatulas can, and you can use them when cooking in your oven or on your stove as well!
5. Digital Meat Thermometer: When cooking meats, a digital meat thermometer is a must have in my opinion. You can easily check the temperature of your meat to make sure that it isn't over or undercooked, and this model has a handy guide that tells you the recommended temperatures of each meat as well!
6. Oil Sprayer: When air frying meats and vegetables, spraying them with oil first is a must! You simply fill the oil sprayer with your favorite cooking oil and it will come out in a fine mist on your foods.
7. Silicone Basting Brushes: If you don't have an oil sprayer, these are great for spreading oil on your food. They are also perfect for adding sauces or liquid to your food to enhance flavors without leaving bristles behind since they are made of food grade silicone...they are also dishwasher safe!
8. Air Fryer Cooking Chart: This chart tells you both the time and temperature to cook meats, vegetables, frozen foods, baked goods and more! You can print it or download it for free and keep it to reference whenever you are using your air fryer!
9. COSORI Accessories XL: 6 piece air fryer accessory kit - Includes 1 x cake pan; 1 x pizza pan; 1 x metal holder; 1 x multi-purpose rack with 5 skewers; 1 x Silicone Mat; and 1 x egg bites mold with lid. Everything you need to cook without costing you more time and money to buy each piece individually.
10. Silicone Oven Mitts: These little oven mitts fit right over your fingers and thumbs so you can easily remove hot items/accessories from your air fryer without burning your fingers or dropping things. They are super heat resistant and you can even wash them in the dishwasher if they get dirty.
11. Air Fryer Parchment Paper: This parchment paper is pre-cut to fit most air fryer baskets and will keep your air fryer more clean while cooking. This set includes 200 pre-cut pieces of parchment paper.
I hope this air fryer gift guide will help you find everything you need to make using your air fryer a breeze!