Fall is upon us, which means it's apple picking time! This Bourbon Apple Cider Cocktail is the perfect drink for fall. Apple cider never tasted so good!
- 3 ounces of apple cider
- 2 ounces of bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 ounces of ginger ale
- cinnamon stick and apple slice for garnish (optional)
- Add apple cider, bourbon and lemon juice to a shaker.
- Shake well and pour into a glass.
- Add a large ice cube or a few regular ice cubes.
- Top off with ginger ale.
- Garnish with an apple slice and a cinnamon stick (optional)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cocktail
Keywords: bourbon, apple cider, cocktail recipe